Our five comfortable and spacious holiday cottages in converted 18th Century stone barns are situated in a quiet hollow by Winniford stream in the beautiful Jurassic Coast region of Dorset. The garden looks out over rolling farmland and provides an attractive setting in which to relax at any time of the day.
Each self catering holiday cottage has a spacious lounge/dining room with a colour TV and a well-equipped kitchen with electric cooker, microwave, refrigerator and washer/dryer. The bathrooms are fitted with bath and shower, wash basin, with shaving socket and WC. The bedrooms are comfortably furnished and all have wardrobes.
- Peaceful location near the Jurassic Coast with easy access to A35
- Bedding, towels and free electricity provided
- Storage heaters in lounges and electric heaters elsewhere
- Large communal garden to relax in
- Play area (wooden swings etc) and games room (heaven for children)
- Japanese food is our speciality
Shigeaki and Diana Takezoe
Hell Barn Cottages,
Hell Lane, North Chideock,
Bridport, Dorset DT6 6LA
Tel: +44 (0)1297 489589